About this Event
595 W. State Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
Dog/Human Partnerships Performance, Happiness, & Health
- K-9 demos: police, search & rescue, Frisbee, agility, conformation, tricks
- Puppy Yoga
- Ask the Dog Whisperer and Ask the YMCA Canine Fitness Wizard
- Therapy Dogs: interactions, photo booth, reading nook, kissing booth, and how to become a therapy dog presentation by Comfort Caring Canines
- Speakers: including How Dogs Heal: Sharon Fleck, President/Roxy Therapy Dogs
- How-to’s for the mutual well-being of you & your dog
- Parade for humans in Superhero or Dog costumes or tee shirts
- Kids activities, free stuff including capes
- The Eyes of Dog: Shelby Reinstein/Vet Vision Center plus Captain Christensen with Guide Dog Twain
- Plus many exhibiters for dog lovers
Open to the public: Humans only. No pet dogs.
Free. Kindly bring a donation for SPCA and/or New Britain Food Pantry.
Rain Date: 10/21/23 • 11am to 2pm